1. The first requirement before you do any selling is to locate a good reputable supplier, preferably one who sells designer label sunglasses such as Gucci, Chanel, Christian Dior etc. These wholesale sunglasses sell extremely well and are always in big demand. Another point to remember when selling wholesale sunglasses is that they are relatively affordable, unlike their counterpart handbags, which can be extremely expensive. For example some Chanel handbags sell for in excess of $2000, whereas Chanel sunglasses can be sold for as little as a few hundred dollars. You still get to wear Chanel, but for a fraction of the cost of a handbag. A word of caution when locating wholesale sunglasses suppliers for brand label items, is avoid suppliers from China. They are always replicas. If you selling brand name sunglasses, you need the real genuine items. Its better to find suppliers in Italy.
2. Sell your wholesale sunglasses on eBay. Ebay receives millions of visitors per day, and you can tap into this huge marketplace for relatively little cost. Ebay will allow you to sell wholesale sunglasses via auctions and shops. A tip to remember when using eBay auctions is o start your bid price low, like 99c and set a reserve price that you expect for your wholesale sunglasses. The reserve price will ensure that your wholesale sunglasses will not sell below your expectations and the low start bid price will encourage more viewers to join in the bidding. Obviously the more people you have bidding on the item, the higher you can expect the item to sell for.
3. Sell your wholesale sunglasses on Craigslist. Use the ‘For Sale’ or ‘Services’ section. Craigslist receives a lot of visitors, and their listings are generally free. You are permitted to select a location to sell in e.g. Manhatten. You will find it best to select a location nearest to you.
4. Sell your wholesale sunglasses on Amazon.com. Again, they receive a lot of visitors to their site each day. They allow you to sell a lot of items, not just books. You can put up your listings of wholesale sunglasses, and these listings are free. If your wholesale sunglasses sell, then Amazon.com will receive a small percentage of the sale price as a fee.
5. Advertise in your local newspaper. Some items sell extremely well locally. Try an advert that specifies the style, brand and price. Some newspapers have very high circulations and so your item is placed in front of many viewers. It pays to test though. Some newspapers are better than others.
6. Offer a mystery gift with your wholesale sunglasses. Curiosity has a beneficial effect on your sales letter and auction listings. It also gives you a unique selling proposition over your competitors. What this means is that your wholesale sunglasses have a greater perceived value than those of your competitors. Using mystery gifts for auctions is another great way to increase bidding.
7. Use a marketing company to help you sell your wholesale sunglasses, such as 1stMarketingTraffic.com