Buying a pair of prescription glasses or sunglasses online has become extremely fashionable recently. There are huge savings to be made online and online sellers are able to hold a huge variety of frames so people are taking advantage of it. Nevertheless, because you can’t physically try the frames on your face, some people are concerned and are therefore missing out. So if you decide to brave the waters, here are couple of practical tips to take with you.
1. Try the frames online – Many online sellers offer some type of functionality which will allow you to upload your picture and superimpose the frames on your face. The results are 100% realistic and you can even save the results to share with your friends, family, people at work.
2. Matching the frames to your hair, eyes and skin – Knowing what styles suit your face shape will help you narrow down the range. We found that if your natural colouring (hair, skin and eyes) is dark, you’ll easily be able to carry dark, bold glasses and if your natural colouring is light to medium the best match is probably paler colours such as cream with rimless or delicate frames.
3. Order a Sample To Try – If you’re not sure if the frames will fit or suit you, consider ordering a sample first. Normally you’ll get the frames to try at home by post. Now you’ll be able to show your friends, family, people at work and get as many second opinions as you like.
4. Get your prescription ready – If you’re going to order sunglasses, designer glasses or normal glasses with prescription lenses you’ll need to obtain a copy of your prescription before ordering.
5. Read The Returns Policy – If you’re less than delighted with your new spectacles, make sure the seller will send you an alternative pair or give you your money back. If the seller does not state that don’t take any risks and find one that does.
I hope you found this guide useful.
www.AUSglasses.com sellers of high quality and affordable spectacles