There is a misconception amongst the bespectacled people that eyeglasses actually lower their glamour quotient. But no, indeed they are wrong and it enhances a splash to anyone’s glamour but you should pick the right one that suits you. A few tips and tricks could actually help you guys to getting the most from your prescription eyeglasses experience. I would share a few of them with you in the following paragraphs.
1. Combine the rimless ones with lens that have anti reflective coating, you look as good as not wearing any corrective eyeglasses.
2. Go a little personal. Did you ever consider adding personality to your prescription eyeglasses? For that matter even if you don’t require wearing any corrective glasses, wearing a lens with a stylish frame will help you get a makeover in your looks in a jiffy.
3. Care for your eyeglasses. Use a micro fiber cloth and clean your eyeglasses regularly. You can also wet the lens and then use the cloth to clean the glasses which is a good idea. You can even wash the lens with ammonia-free detergent or cleaning solvent bought from good lens store and washing this way prevents the loss of coating off your lens.
4. Color of the lens could make hell of a difference. In case you go spend sometime playing, colored lenses would be just great. Brown or honey colored ones suit for boating, fishing and driving and even tennis. In case you go out for hunting, yellow or light amber colored polarized lenses would be ideal. Black and gray go well with golf and skydiving and flying. For skiing wine red or vermilion colored lens suit fine and green goes well in general for any kind of an activity. Color on lens removes the boredom tag off your face.
5. If you ever wondered for what the anti reflective coating is, well then its done to bolster light transmission and color on lens will reduce the transmission.
6. A handy tip, when you notice that the screws have become loose and backing off the frames, apply a coat of nail enamel (preferably non-colored or the transparent one) over the screw and it should help. However, while coating the screw though be extra cautious so the enamel doesn’t come on to the lenses.
7. Hide the thick lens. You will never want anyone to notice the heavy prescription eyeglasses you are wearing. You can hide the thick lens if you pick frames with wider temples or arms.