To keep your prescription lens in shape follow these Do’s and Don’ts rules:
1. Do keep your glasses clean: Use warm soapy water to wash your prescription eyeglass. Gently rub the lenses with your fingers. Rinse them thoroughly and then pat to dry using a dry soft cloth.
2. Do use the special cloth: mostly this cloth comes with the eyeglasses provided by most optical shop. You can buy also a washable microfiber cleaning clothe, this type of cloth will trap dirt and dust without smudging the glass or scratching the lens.
3. Do not try to rub prescription glass: like most of us, when we notice a smudge on the eyeglasses we rub it against our shirt, on a rug or facial towels or tissue. Doing this will scratch the lenses.
4. Do not use chemicals: like alcohol, acetone, household cleaners or soap with cream. These will cause damage to the frame.
5. Do use a solid case: a strong, sturdy case is most important for your prescription glasses if you are not using. This will prevent scratching the lenses and will keep your eyeglasses in good shape and will keep the lens clean.
6. Do not put eyeglasses anywhere: not in the purse, pocket or bag without a case.
7. Do lay glasses frame side down: laying the eyeglasses down will scratch the lens.
8. Do not spray perfume or hairspray: avoid spraying near the eyeglasses for these kind of spray will damage the anti-reflective treatments on the eyeglasses.
9. Do not keep glasses on your head: when not in use do not keep the glasses on your head, this will cause deformity of the frames which will cause less effective performance.
CheapGlasses123.com is worlds no.1 online Prescription Eyeglasses store, Where you can get Discounted eyeglasses and sunglasses of all types